Chatterley Sweatshirt Archivio - WHITE/NAVY/GREEN
Part of our Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the Tacchini archive—the Chatterley Sweatshirt is inspired by a heritage Tacchini polo worn by tennis champion Mats Wilander during his multiple Grand Slam wins throughout the 80s. Made of super-soft fleece, the crewneck features a contrast-color collar, hem, and sleeves, while multicolored striped taping at the upper arms completes the retro design.
- 80/20 cotton-poly 300gsm brushed back fleece
- Contrast sleeves with multicolored striped taping at upper arms
- Embroidered 'ST' monogram & wordmark logo lockup at left chest
- Contrast rib-knit crew neck and hem
- Style #: 25146
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)