Tingo Hoodie Archivio-Palace Blue/White
Part of Sergio Tacchini's Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the brand's archive—the Tingo Hoodie is made of super-soft French terry in a color-blocked silhouette for a throwback vibe. Featuring an embroidered logo lockup at the left chest, the pullover is complete with a spacious hood, kangaroo pocket, and contrast taping stripes at the right shoulder.
Pair with the Tingo Jogger Archivio for the full fit.
- Pullover hoodie
- 80/20 cotton-poly 320gsm French terry
- Color-blocked paneling at shoulders with taping stripes at right
- Embroidered 'ST' monogram & wordmark logo at left chest
- Spacious hood with contrast-tipped adjustable drawcord
- Kangaroo hand pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Italian tricolor flag-inspired
- Style #: 16198
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
*** LOOSE FIT ***
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOOSE FIT STYLES ARE OVERSIZED. IF YOU PREFER A MORE TAILORED FIT, WE RECOMMEND ORDERING ONE SIZE DOWN IN THIS STYLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART FOR MORE INFORMATION